Monday, September 17, 2007

The Beginning

Hi! thanks for checking out my blog. My name is Dombri Briones. I'm from Manila, Philippines but is currently enjoying an exciting work here in Japan.

I'm an engineer by profession, and an outdoor adventurer and a music lover by passion. For many years in my life, I have always been fascinated by science and technology. But music and outdoor adventure balances my life.

These days I am both a hardware engineer and software engineer for a Japanese company. Many engineering challenges I encounter in my work make my it very interesting.

My last job was as a Design Verification Engineer for "confidential company".

Prior to joining "confidential company" I was both a consultant for Java Business Resource Center and a part-time instructor for Mapua Institute of Technology and Mapua Information Technology Center.

Now, I'm currently enjoying my work and listening to RnB, Jazz, Reggae and Alternative Rock music.

No comments: