Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Animals == Affectionate ?

I had a very long day today. Another "engineering challenge" made me stay late in office, but nonetheless, it made my day exciting. I would like to tell you guys about the exciting work I've had today. But, I'm kinda' tired to talk about tech stuff right now. So let's talk about something close to all of us. Pets!

Please bear with me here. I just miss kenji, my very intelligent shitzu. He always seem to understand things around him. Also, I have found an interesting video about animals. Shown below is the video I found on YouTube that's so humane, you won't believe it is possible in the Animal Kingdom.

So there you are. Next time you see your pet, treat him humanely at all times. You may never know what he might give you. An Apple IPhone this Christmas? :)

No comments: